Regulation Expert Bean Bag Toss
Professional quality construction and material set our regulation size 48" x 24" Expert Bean Bag Toss apart from the competition. The play surface is 1/2" plywood covered in a wood veneer. Our wrap around frames are 3" solid wood. We add 2 extra 3" plywood center cross beams for even more stability. The corners use finger joint construction - the strongest joint - instead of weaker miter joints. Eight double sewn 6" x 6" bean bags made from heavy duty duckcloth are included. Rope handles allow for easy transport.
- 48" x 24" tournament size targets with 6" hole
- 1/2" plywood play surface with wood veneer finish
- 3" solid wood frame surrounds the play surface and 2 extra cross beams create a rigid play surface
- 8 full size, weather resistant bean bags included - 16 ozs each
- Fold away solid wood legs
- Heavy duty rope handle for transport